If you’re wondering if used acupuncture to lose weight you say yes because what always looking to balance the health of the person.
You’ve probably read about the wonders of technology, on the surprising results to lose weight, fat loss as if the body function as a pipe.
Well, the first thing to consider is that these weight loss remedies that may work itself (with the exceptions put below), but they are not the panacea for obesity.
And because? Simply because the body does not work that way. It can be a help, because, apparently, eliminates anxiety, but input is not going to solve your problems of obesity.
What is acupuncture?
A native of ancient China, despite being denied by the more traditional Western medicine, is recognized by WHO urges more research in this line. Acupuncture involves, after a Acorado diagnosis, inserting needles into specific body points. This seeks to regularize all organs of the body to regain its functionality and discomfort or disease disappear. Here perfectly it fulfilled the maxim of natural medicine that there are no diseases but sick.
Acupuncture to lose weight
Therefore, it can be a help in weight control diets, because good treatment helps eliminate anxiety by eating healthy foods every few hours. As each case is different obesity (thyroid, constipation, anxiety, etc.) treatment will be individualized so it will go to fight the cause of weight gain.
It also acts on increasing self-esteem, required in high doses in these processes.
But, by itself, acupuncture does not work for weight loss. It must be combined with a suitable low-calorie diet, some exercise and a bit of will on the part of the patient.
Although each case is different we have said that some of the most common points are:
- Shenmen, eliminate unfounded fears, raises self – esteem and promotes serenity necessary to meet the challenge of losing weight.
- Boca, decreasing anxiety pecking or overeating.
- Kidneys, which not only helps to remove fluid or toxins, but also improves nervous and anxious states.
- Thyroid, in charge of controlling the slow metabolism associated with overweight and obesity.
- Ovaries and adrenal glands when the problem comes with own menopausal disorders.
- Stomach, to regularize the “signal” satiety.
- Spleen, when there are problems with sugar or diabetes triggered there.
- Lung, because it controls desires, impulses and whims.
Our advice …
Remember, that although acupuncture treatment can help calm you, calm yourself and increase your self-esteem, you have to take a proper diet and, at par, start a moderate exercise table.
Although acupuncture has no contraindications, these treatments are often expensive. If you want to see results, you have to be clear that you put something on your part.