Beauty tips for Christmas- The Christmas are within walking distance , and there is nothing and there are many girls who are wondering how to look perfect and glowing at this time so special, like winning the most out for special days like Christmas Eve, New Year, etc. , in this I leave you the best beauty tips for Christmas.
They are dates with a lot of stress where we do not stop for a moment, between Christmas shopping, dinners, meetings and special events, we may all come uphill and not have much time to take care of ourselves enough, but I promise that these advice from beauty are very easy to apply and it will not cost you much time. Do you stay to see it?
Get ready with these simple beauty tips for Christmas
Exfoliate your face!
There is no makeup base or miraculous product that exists without a good cleaning routine, I know I repeat it to you a lot of girls, and I can be a bit heavy with this topic, but to have a beautiful skin we have to exfoliate our face and body at least 1 time per week. It is very easy to do and it will only take 15 minutes. I leave an entry that I did explaining that it was the exfoliation and the benefits that they had, besides leaving you homemade exfoliates very good for face and body.
Lightening the skin for a resplendent face!
At Christmas dinners we always take our best clothes to be splendid, but we also do with the face, and is that there is no better beauty advice than having a face lit , with this we give more life and favors a lot of face You can use makeup highlighters , but it is also good to prepare your face before applying makeup.
Use pre-makeup foundation for face and eyes!
If you want a perfect makeup and not have to worry because it lasts a short time, the ideal is to use a foundation of makeup and eyes , these freebases match the tone of the face and help any product you use after them, stay more fixed and durable, so you will not have to worry about your makeup all night and you can enjoy the party to the fullest.
Optical drier for skin without imperfections!
The optical eraser can be found in many brands and all types of prices (Garner, Dior) is a base made of silicone , what it does is camouflage the imperfections; it diminishes wrinkles and expression lines, closes pores visibly, covers dark circles, unifies tone, and so on. The ideal is to use it as a “pre-base” before makeup, so you will have a perfect skin and without imperfections. But be careful girls, that this is not a miraculous treatment, that is, as soon as we cleanse our face again and we fade away the effect will go away … It is not any cream or anything like that, it helps to get us out of Some trouble than another, I recommend it for nights and special events that we want to look impeccable.
Homemade mask for soft skin!
The day before Christmas would be good to prepare your face with a homemade mask , this will leave your skin very soft and smooth ready to get your best smile. The mask is very simple, you just have to mix:
- Half avocado
- A spoonful of honey
- Two large spoons of almond oil
Mix everything very well and apply on the face for 30 minutes.
Perfect fingernails and hands!
Clear! We can not forget a nice girls manicure, and it is that well-groomed hands and nails give a very good image about us. But before doing a nice manicure, it is vital to have your nails and hands well taken care of. For that reason, I am going to give you a beauty tip that I have given you before, very good to moisturize, strengthen and soften both hands and nails. It is about smearing our hands and whole nails with Vaseline and extra virgin olive oil, we anoint everything very well and we put some gloves to give “heat effect” and penetrate better, we sleep like that with the gloves on to let it act all the night and get a greater effect.And the next day you will see that softer and nicer hands and nails will have remained. I love this trick!
Diminishes dark circles and bags!
And is that as usual, among many purchases, dinners and Christmas holidays we will have terrible bags, or even bags, but all quiet, I have the solution to your problem, and above all you have it in your freezer: Ice! Yes, exact, go to the freezer and take an ice cube and apply it to the entire eyelid, this will help to reduce inflammation of the swollen area and to reduce dark circles, but if you want a greater effect you should do it every day, or at least every day that lasts Christmas , this is like everything, as soon as you stop wearing it, the magic goes away …
Special eye contour!
If you want your eyes to look prettier and with lighter and better looking eyelids, you can prepare this eye contour that helps beautify, hydrate, soften and diminish the small wrinkles of the eyes. It is a matter of mixing a little Shea butter with coconut oil , mix well the mixture and apply all over the eyelid every night. The next morning we will show some pretty eyes.
Massages and foot care!
The feet, the ones who suffer the most with our comings and goings, and we do not leave them alone for a moment … Poor people! If you want your feet to hold the whole evening, the best thing is that the day before you perform massages and enter your feet in hot salt water, it is also good to apply moisturizer to better support the heels.
Have a good time
The best thing you can do to see yourself and feel good is to enjoy yourself. Take advantage of the time you spend with your friends, your family, your partner and all your loved ones and those who make you feel good. Being happy is one of the infallible beauty tips for Christmas, since that feeling of well being makes the skin look radiant, the eyes shine and makes a smile on the face, which is also a magnet for other people.
Natural beauty treatments for Christmas
- For the face – Natural treatments give very good results. The most used is the cucumber since it soothes, repairs, softens and hydrates the skin, only in the clean face place slices of fresh cucumber, leave for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Elbows and knees and other parts of the body – The elbows and knees must be specially treated since they are a part of the body that are not treated and usually have a certain bogosity that is difficult to reverse in the long term. The same goes for the arms and legs. To correct the texture you can apply the juice of a lemon with a spoonful of sugar or honey, perform circular movements so that the mixture penetrates for five minutes and you will notice the difference.
- Hydration is vital to improve skin damaged by excess stress and poor eating habits.
- The skin is exfoliated to remove the dead cells that remain attached and then a mask can be placed to decongestant and return the lost freshness and energy.
- These types of treatments are the most basic and those that give the best results in the short term. The most important thing is that after learning the steps, women can perform them at home without problems because they are very simple.
- The masks that can be made in the house are the most practical ways and in a short time they give good results that are reflected. Honey and oats are a good combination to exfoliate and cleanse.
- Mix ¼ cup of oatmeal and a small spoon of honey. Apply it for fifteen minutes on the face. Honey and lemon also serve to clean and balance the levels of natural oils in the skin.
- The best thing about these treatments is that you can do it at home and it does not matter a few hours before the celebration, in the same way they are very effective and you will look radiant.
Finally, beauty tips for Christmas – exfoliate our body and also moisturize it so it looks healthy, we should always do it, but it happens that when the holidays come we have so many things together that maybe we neglect the most important thing that is to look beautiful. Take the opportunity to fix your feet, we always premiere some shoes and feet must be impeccable, also your nails, as well as your hands.