There are natural products to develop excellent, dry, stained or damaged, leavingit healthy and bright homemade masks for oily hair.
What are the masks?
The homemade hair masks are applied to protect and nurture and also give back health and appearance lost because of excess fat, the detrimental effect of permanent, long exposure to sun, wind, humidity, etc.
Homemade masks for dry hair
Dry hair is that you get the best benefits of the application of homemade masks, in fact the results are spectacular.
- Banana Mask: for a hydrated and shiny hair. a ripe banana, lemon juice and sunflower oil is needed. banana ground to turn it into a puree. The following is added sunflower oil and a tablespoon of lemon juice, all ingredients should be pounded well to form a smooth paste. Then the mask by spreading banana carefully from root to tip applies. It is allowed to act half an hour and rinse with warm water.
- Avocado mask: half an avocado, a tablespoon of olive oil and an egg yolk is required. With the mixer all the ingredients are well mixed. The mask is applied directly to the scalp, considering that if the hair is mixed (oily roots and dry ends) should be applied only at the tips. Leave on for half an hour. Finally rinse with warm water.
Homemade masks and lotions for oily hair
- Lemon juice mask: a natural and easy to remove fat and increase the brightness of a fabulous hair solution. It is to apply throughout the hair juice lemon diluted in water, after washing and before rinsing. Furthermore, lemon rinse the hair, so that the result will be very natural highlights.
- Rosemary Mask: consists of astringent components. To make this mask for oily hair sage, rosemary and two lemons they are needed. Boil three tablespoons of sage and three tablespoons of rosemary in a liter of water and after 10-15 minutes infusion is strained. Then, add the juice of two lemons and allowed to cool. Ideally, apply the mask before washing with dry hair. It is important to massage the scalp well and leave it around for about 15 minutes before washing your hair as usual.
Homemade mask for normal hair
- Honey Mask: Mix a few servings of almonds, a little oil, wheat germ and a good tablespoon of honey. Allowed to act on the hair for about 10 minutes and after rinsing with warm water can be observed excellent results in moisturizing of hair.you can also add carrots and / or olive oil for a silky and shiny finish.
Natural masks for color – treated hair, weak and damaged
The masks of honey and / or lemon juice applied regularly and brush your hair with natural bristle brushes are very effective tips to care for the weak and dyed hair.
Tips to keep coloring:
- Blond color: Apply lemon juice.
- Black Color: chamomile tea that adds shine to color.
- Red: apply some coffee.
For all types of dye color it is recommended every week make tomato juice, apply it on your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes, rinse as usual.
Natural hair care
The Ayurvedic hair treatments, are made from powders, herbal essences and oils.Cleaners herbal wash dirt without stripping the natural moisture, so that a conditioner is not required to repair the damage to the hair after shampooing. As treatments weekly maintenance is recommended a mask for hair massage the scalp.
Therefore, the hair weekly massage is one of the most beneficial treatments to keep it beautiful and reduce the symptoms of the most common problems such as alopecia (baldness), dandruff, psoriasis and premature graying.
The scalp massage not only increases oxygen supply to the brain but also improves the circulation of cerebrospinal fluid which stimulates brain functioning, relaxing the nerves and muscles, reduces fatigue and relaxes the scalp. In cases of dry and sensitive skin, essential oils also penetrate the roots to strengthen hair and relieve dryness.