The bloodstream transports many of the substances that accumulate in the human body. When circulating throughout the body, blood can contain fats, sugars, nutrients, hormones, oxygen, cells, and wastes. The liver and kidneys are the two main organs responsible for purifying these toxins from the blood. However, to help them accomplish their work, we can consume certain foods naturally to purify the blood and prevent health problems.
How to purify blood quickly?
Human blood can become contaminated progressively because of the accumulation of fats, toxins, and waste in our body. Poor nutrition and malfunction of vital organs such as the kidneys and liver can contribute to contaminating the blood. High levels of cholesterol, sugar, and triglycerides denote, frequently, the level of impurities in the blood.
It is a good idea to purify the bloodstream periodically. Impurities in the blood can bring health problems such as acne and skin blemishes. Although these pictures may seem simple and unsafe, poorly purified blood can lead to more severe health problems such as diabetes, overweight, and respiratory diseases.
Purify the blood with lemon
Lemon is an excellent diuretic for the body. Besides cleaning the vital organs, it serves to purify the blood contaminated by wastes from the respiratory and digestive systems. Being rich in vitamin C, lemon citric acid acts as a kind of detergent inside the body. To activate its cleansing action and learn how to purify the blood with lemon, consume it daily:
- Cut 2 sliced lemons, whether green or yellow.
- Pour the lemon slices in two liters of water.
- Let the lemon water stand overnight in the refrigerator. Do not add sugar.
- In the morning, when you wake up, take a glass of fasting lemon water.
- During the day, consume at least 5 more glasses of water. Ideally, drink a glass of water every time you are thirsty.
- Perform the treatment for 3 consecutive days.
In this way, you can purify not only the blood but also your entire organism. Among other benefits of lemon as a blood cleanser are:
- It promotes digestion and fluidity of urine. In this way, it facilitates the expulsion of fats and toxins, while preventing the formation of kidney stones and increasing the levels of cholesterol, glycemia, and uric acid in the blood.
- Strengthens the wall of capillary vessels, facilitating blood circulation. It prevents the formation of clots and thrombi that limit the elasticity of the joints.
- It helps the body stay hydrated, preventing oxidation of bones and joints that cause premature aging.
Garlic to clean the blood
Garlic is a powerful natural diuretic, which purifies our body, favoring the production of enzymes that eliminate toxins from the blood. The easiest way to purify the blood with garlic is to chew several pieces of raw garlic daily, on an empty stomach.
Beyond how much you can tolerate or not taste, the consumption of garlic, either on an empty stomach or throughout the day, is fantastic for cleaning the body. It improves the ability of the immune system to fight infectious agents.
However, there is another effective way to take garlic to purify the blood, much more generous with your palate:
- Cut 12 pieces of raw garlic.
- Pour them into a bottle of red wine.
- Let the mixture stand for two weeks in a ventilated place and exposed to sunlight.
- Have a glass of wine mixed with garlic after lunch and dinner for a week.
In this way, you can lower the levels of cholesterol, fat, and salt in the blood, activating the metabolism to purify the bloodstream.
Burdock tea, an excellent blood cleanser
Burdock is also one of the best blood scrubbers. Thanks to its detoxifying and antibacterial properties. Thanks to this plant, you can clean not only the blood but also your entire lymphatic system. Burdock consumption improves blood circulation throughout the body, helping vital organs to eliminate waste while preventing fluid retention in vessels and arteries.
The best way to purify the blood with burdock is to consume it in tea:
- Buy burdock for tea at a trusted herbalist.
- Add 2 tablespoons burdock in a cup of hot water, previously boiled.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and drink the tea 2 times a day for 3 days.
- The teas and infusions to cleanse the blood are an excellent choice to purify it without changing your diet too.
With the regular consumption of burdock, you can prevent the formation of kidney stones, arthritis and keep glycerine levels at bay, avoiding diabetes.
Purify blood with nettle infusion
Like burdock, nettle is a plant with purifying and diuretic properties. Excellent to treat digestive and renal disorders, nettle will help you drain toxins and other wastes from your immune system in a heartbeat. To use nettle to purify the blood follow the steps below:
- Acquire stinging nettle in a trusted herbalist.
- Boil the nettle in a pot of water for 5 minutes.
- Let the infusion stand for 10 minutes and drink a cup 2 times a day (in the afternoon and before bedtime), for a week.
Purify the blood with carrot
Carrot is an excellent blood purifying food, as it contains abundant vitamins B and C, besides molybdenum, a mineral specialized in controlling the level of body fat. In addition, carrots contain beta-carotene, pigments rich in vitamin A that favor blood circulation.
To purify the blood with carrots, consume it:
- Peel 4 fresh carrots.
- Cut them into small pieces and blend them with water.
- Add half a cup of lemon juice and blend again for 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into a jar. Add two tablespoons of honey if you think the juice was very acidic.
- Drink 2 glasses of carrot juice in the morning for 3 days.
- To optimize the action of carrot juice, add lemon juice. This will not only improve its flavor, but it will also make the mixture more powerful to cleanse the body.
Aloe vera to purify the blood
The medicinal properties of aloe vera are many and well known. Among the most important is its ability to stimulate the immune system to improve digestion and purify the blood. To activate these properties, you must consume aloe vera in juice.
- Cut an aloe vera pence and peel it.
- Remove the yellowish layer under the shell and keep the aloe vera crystals.
- Prepare a jug of lemon juice or other fruit of your liking.
- Add the aloe vera crystals to the juice and blend for a minute.
- Drink a glass of aloe vera juice once a day for a week.
Aloe vera juice is not recommended for children under 12 years of age, nor for people with kidney or heart failure. Similarly, it should not be consumed during pregnancy or if you suffer from a serious intestinal disease. Nor should it be administered in patients who consume anticoagulants.
How to purify the blood naturally?
It is best to maintain a healthy diet that facilitates the functioning of our vital organs. The systems responsible for the disposal of toxins. Some of the most natural and easy ways to purify the blood and keep it clean are:
Drink plenty of water: Doctors recommend drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to prevent disease and eliminate toxins effectively.
Exercise: Exercises help eliminate toxins through sweating, as well as help improve oxygenation.
Take dandelion infusion: Replace black tea on snacks with an infusion of dandelion tea. It is purifying properties act as a diuretic and prevent fluid retention.
Eat fruit juices daily: Citrus juices, pineapple, or spinach-based green juice, and beet juice are excellent alternatives to boost your immune system regularly.
Eat foods to purify the blood: Some of them include certain types of fish (such as sardines, tuna, and salmon), grapes, coffee, Brussels sprouts, green leafy vegetables, ginger, alfalfa, among others.
Blood cleaning pills
Besides natural alternatives, there are various medications to clean the blood. Some pills, syrups, and injections have the function of purging the body to drain impurities. Similarly, many drugs act as blood thinners in case of circulatory problems.
We should administer the consumption of any drug to clean the blood under strict medical supervision. Most times, patients may experience adverse effects on the depurative action of medications, such as vomiting, diarrhea, and other secretions difficult to control. It is vitally important to let the trusted doctor know about any allergies or pathologies that may condition the action of the drug in the body.
Blood cleansing medications have immediate action. Some focus on cleaning the digestive system, others in the urinary system, and others in the respiratory system, depending on where the doctor warns is the main source of impurities in the body.
There are many medical options to detoxify and cleanse the body available in the market. Its effect will depend on the patient’s immune system since not all bodies assimilate in the same way the components of a medical formula.
The best way to keep the blood and the body clean is through healthy eating. Good eating habits and physical exercise make a difference when draining impurities that inevitably assimilate the human body daily. Therefore, the natural alternative will always be the best option to keep our body in excellent condition, free of viruses and diseases.