We learn how to remove pimples that you have left safely without marks and preventing infections, not suitable advice for acne spread.
Pimples on the face and body
The reasons for leaving these unsightly skin conditions are diverse and sometimes are given a combination of them. Involving a hormonal factor, food (usually high in fat and processed products), age (adolescence), hygiene (aggressive products that damage the skin), everyday gestures (touching and scratching), lack of sleep and stress.
Basic hygiene care for acne and pimples
One thing is to have a face full of pimples and quite another to enjoy a smooth skin and, occasionally you leave any of these unsightly peers.
If you’re in the latter case, if you can, with proper precautions, touch that ugly pore. If you suffer from a problem of recurring acne the first thing to do is not touch you and follow basic rules of hygiene and care. Keep in mind:
- You have to take a thorough cleaning in hair, hands and face with specific soaps.
- You should wash daily hair and skin several times. You can use an infusion of chamomile.
- They go well clay masks a couple of times a week.
- It is convenient to use a disinfectant, antibacterial, soothing and fat-free cream. Natural with essential oil of tea, mandarin, burdock or hypericum work very well.
- If the problem is serious, you have to go to a dermatologist.
That said, if yours is not that you have an acne problem with a lot of grains afeándote face, you have a normal skin and that just at the wrong time, you get a zit or an ugly smear. So if you can take it off with proper precautions.
Removing grains without infecting
- Make sure you see properly and are in proper position. It seems silly but sometimes pinches his face remain for not having foreseen this circumstance.
- Wash your face and hands with soap and dry your face with a clean towel. Be prepared for a needle or pin fine point, alcohol, bitter chamomile tisane and some clay.
- Take the needle, alcohol, dry it and click the center of the grain. It’s going to hurt a little, but it will happen soon.
- Loosely fingernails and using only the fingertips wrapped in gauze, the skin pushes sideways. First out of the grain and then inward. You have to repeat this operation until you get a clear liquid and before you see a drop of blood.
- With a cotton swab, first, put some alcohol on the wound and then some chamomile that you can extend around the face.
- After a couple of minutes, make sure you do not have blood. Then, apply the clay mask and let it dry.
- Once rinsed, with a little makeup in the area, if you have a special meeting, will the rest of the operation.
Did you know…?
The grains are linked to stress, fatigue, lack of sleep and poor diet. The handmade soaps, such as Aleppo, are also an effective remedy for these conditions.