Did you know that tea bags for the eyes can be used? Many of us, due to stress, lack of sleep or even genetics; we may suffer from bags and dark circles that affect the beauty of our face.
Today we are going to discover how we can use different teabags to solve these problems. If we have the exhibition of a project, a job interview or any other appointment and we want our eyes to be perfect, we can use the options that we will expose next.
The Caesalpinia pulcherrima, also known as Creole guacamaya, can help us deal with different eye conditions . For example, if we have inflamed eyes after having slept badly or have many bags, this type of tea bags can come very well.
This is thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of this herb, which also helps to reduce inflammation of the liver, reduce fever and even treat bronchitis and asthma.
But, used topically allows us to reduce dark circles and bags of our eyes. For this, we must prepare a normal infusion and apply the tea bags on each eye. Depending on the seriousness of our bags we will leave them for fifteen minutes or more.
This tea is the well-known chamomile. However, although many recommend it to treat some eye infections, it is very important to be careful when we use it.
The reason is explained by the study Adverse ocular effects of systemic drugs, which warn us that certain people, may have sensitivity to some allergens of the herb.
In the case that we are sure that we do not have any type of allergy and that our skin does not react negatively to chamomile, we can benefit from its use. Of course, always tea bags tightly closed so that no piece can enter the eye and cause an infection such as conjunctivitis.
How does chamomile benefit us? Treats inflammation in this sensitive area of our face and allows us to enjoy a more awake look.
The Foeniculum vulgare is an herb with infusion of fennel is prepared. Using tea bags of this herb over the eyes will allow us to relieve tired eyes that can be irritated if we work in front of the computer or have little rest.
However, it can also help us for other problems:
- Conjunctivitis: if we apply tea bags on each eye closed for a maximum time of ten minutes, this will help reduce irritation and itching. Remember that this condition is highly contagious, whether it is viral or bacterial.
- Blepharitis: is an inflammation that arises at the edge of the eyelid. It occurs with inflammation, dryness, tearing and other very annoying symptoms. Fennel tea bags can alleviate this symptomatology.
Advice for dark circles and eye bags
In addition to applying tea bags, we can cool them to achieve a greater draining effect.
As we have seen, tea bags help to deal with problems such as dark circles, eye bags, but also with conditions such as conjunctivitis. However, we want to share a final tip designed to treat dark circles and eye bags. It involves introducing the tea bags in the refrigerator and using them cold.
The cold stimulates the circulation and favors that the liquids of the zone of the contour of eyes are drained. Therefore, we can use the tea bags mentioned above. We just have to leave it a few minutes in the fridge and we will put it over our eyes for ten minutes.
Do you usually have eye problems? Do you have bags and dark circles frequently? We hope these remedies can help you, but we remind you to be very careful with the chamomile infusion.
In all the tea bags verify that they are properly closed so that nothing can get into your eyes. We encourage you to try these remedies. Will they work?
How to eliminate dark circles with two bags of tea?
.We know how important your personal appearance means, of course, you should always keep an A1 image, but sometimes work, study, and everything together are committed to making everything more complicated.
These complications include stress, lack of energy, low spirits, few hours of sleep and therefore: Dark circles! Yes, the terrible dark circles we all hate.
But do not worry; we bring you a simple and effective solution. You do not need complex materials, just relax and drink a cup of tea. Did you enjoy it? We know that yes, but here everything does not end; on the contrary, everything just starts here. Do not get rid of the tea bags yet. They will be your saviors.
Take note! Store the tea bags in your refrigerator for a few minutes, when you notice that they are cold; place them over your eyes for approximately 20 minutes.
Do not forget that it is important that after this process you wash your face very well. And smart, that’s all you’ll see that little by little you finally say goodbye to those terrible dark circles.
6 effective tips to eliminate or reduce dark circles and eye bags
To know what is the treatment that suits us to eliminate dark circles and / or bags under the eyes, you must first know what causes them. Consult your favorite dermatologist or specialist for an evaluation.
Among the possible causes of dark circles and bags under the eyes, we can mention genetics, lack of rest, loss of volume, hernia ion of orbital fat, sun exposure, diet, tissue dehydration and allergies, among others.
It is good that you know that in addition to creams, there are a number of treatments, invasive and non-invasive, that work perfectly with this situation.
For example, if you are very young and you are not a candidate for a surgical procedure, it is important to know that there are several options that will help you, without entering an operating room. In general terms I can mention some alternatives such as botulinum toxin, laser, radiofrequency, pulsed light, peelings and dermatological eye creams.
Now, if you are a candidate for surgery, then it is good to know the different methods used in modern plastic surgery.
On the other hand, if you’re not sure what to do, you can start by trying these home remedies that will somehow help you.
Although as we already know there can be several causes for these dark circles and bags under the eyes, the main thing that we must do is decongest, activating the microcirculation in the area.
- Cucumber slices: Dip slices of cucumber in 1/2 glass of cold milk, drain and place over eyes, for at least 10 minutes.
- Papa: Peel and cut a couple of very thin slices the size of the eyes. Place on each eyelid and leave for ten minutes.
- Apple: Boil a medium apple and when it is soft, puree it and place it in the refrigerator. When it is cold, using a piece of cloth, put it on each eye for 10 minutes.
- Chamomile: Dip two tea bags of chamomile in hot water, and then put them to cool. Apply them in each eye for 15 minutes.
- Decongestant cream: Make your own decongestant cream. Place 50 grams of lanolin in a water bath, then stir it using a wooden spoon. Once the lanolin has melted, you add 25 grams of wheat germ oil, store it in an airtight container. Apply the mixture on the area where the circles are formed with circular movements.
- Roses and almonds: Place a handful of fresh rose petals covered with almond oil in a bowl for 24 hours. Then you filter it and store it in an airtight container. With soaked cotton, apply it for 30 minutes. You can remove it with cotton.