If you have white spots on nails you’ll want to see this article as the most common causes as well as the best natural remedies.
Why are white spots appear on the nails?
It is very difficult to find someone who has not ever had white spots on the nails as it is a problem that occurs very often.
Traditionally always he told us that these spots on nails had to do with a lack of calcium in the body, but the fact is that, although the problem is common and very common, do not know a hundred percent why its appearance .
White spots on the nails are called leukonychia and believed that its appearance is related to strokes or injuries received by nails.
Sometimes we cannot remember that hit the spot appears because long after, is because the coup has occurred in the base of the nail and the white spot is not evident until the nail does not grow.
Other reasons for appearance of white spots on nails
As we said one of the reasons for the white spots is believed to be the nail punches but there are other causes that I could that affect their appearance.
Some of them are:
- Fungal infection.
- Skin diseases.
- Nutritional deficiencies.
- Applying false nails
- Allergic to any of the products used for nail care reaction.
Importance of Diet
Although the origin of white spots on nails cannot have a dietary source is important to follow a balanced diet rich in nutrients and full help us to have a strong and healthy nails.
We must eat foods that provide us with zinc such as wheat germ or pumpkin seeds (pumpkin) Take foods that provide us with vitamin A and iron in amounts that our body needs.
A diet with all necessary nutrients will help to enjoy good health not only of our nails.
What can we do?
We can take care of our nails to try to avoid the appearance of white spots, then:
- Follow a balanced diet.
- Avoid giving blow to the nails.
- Avoid using products that may damage our nails.
But when white spots appear on the nails we cannot make them disappear but we can try to conceal:
- Use protective creams nails.
- We can paint the nails with a nail covering stains.
- Use oil rich in vitamin E to massage your hands and nails. Castor oil works dramatically.
- Silícea take tablets because they help us a lot to remineralize nails (sold in health food shops and pharmacies).
- If we, five minutes, warm fingers into oil in a few days we will see how nails become stronger and those white spots disappear.
Growing nails white spots are moving. When they are at the end of the nail we will cut or limaremos and we’ll get rid of the white spots.